Here is information about the capital project vote scheduled for December 21, 2021:
- Capital Project newsletter mailed to community members
- Soccer and Softball field slated to become a turf field
- Questions and Answers about the December 21 project
To be eligible to vote, a resident must have lived in the school district for at least 30 days prior to the December 21 vote, be at least 18 years of age and be a U.S. citizen.
December 21, 2021
Community voting will be held from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the:
- OESJ Junior/Senior High School auditorium, 44 Center St., St. Johnsville
- OESJ Elementary School auditorium, 6486 State Highway 29, St. Johnsville
If you are unsure where to vote, contact District Clerk Stephanie Bonk at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (518) 568-7280.
If you are registered to vote in national, county and town elections through the county where you live, you do not have to do anything. You are already registered to vote in the school district election.
In-person voter registration will be in the elementary school lobby from 2 to 6 p.m. on December 14.
If you are not registered to vote, you may register just for the school district election or to request an absentee ballot application by contacting District Clerk Stephanie Bonk at email@example.com or by calling (518) 568-7280.
Absentee ballot information
Residents who will not be in the area on December 21 or are otherwise unable to vote in person may apply for an absentee ballot at the District Office, 44 Center Street, St. Johnsville.
- If the absentee ballot is to be mailed to the voter, the application must be submitted at least seven days prior to the vote – by December 14.
- If the absentee ballot is to be picked up by the voter in person, applications will be accepted until December 20.
- Completed absentee ballots must be returned by 5 p.m. on December 21.