The OESJ Department of Human Resources plays a critical support role in the day to day operations of the school district.
Human Resources supports the OESJ administrative staff in the recruitment, selection and hiring of teaching and support staff. The department also works closely with the entire staff in the implementation of union/district initiatives, bargaining agreements and Board of Education policies.
The Human Resources department oversees issues regarding fair labor practices, due process proceedings, mediation and conflict resolution, ongoing staff development, management of in-service credits, educational seminars and graduate credits, the teacher mentoring program and the maintenance of confidential personnel records.
The OESJ staff is dedicated to providing a quality, thorough and comprehensive education to all of its more than 700 students at the Elementary School and Jr./Sr. High School.
The resources below assist staff in this endeavor:
- New Employee On Boarding
- Non-Instructional Employment Application
- Sexual Harassment Complaint Form (sexual harassment policy #6121)
Employee Benefit Forms
- OMNI 403b Retirement Plan Availability
- COBRA Rights OESJ
- Omni 403B SRA
- WHY NYSDCP
- NYS Deferred Compensation Plan
- Excellus Express Scrip Mail Order Form
- Excellus Telemedicine
- Excellus Wellframe
Employee Payroll Forms
Other Employee Resources
- APPR plan
- Communicable Disease/Pandemic Plan 2020-2021
- English Language Arts Curriculum Resources
- Faculty and Staff Handbook – Jr./Sr. High School
- Faculty and Staff Handbook – Elementary School
- Frontline RTI Direct
- IEP Direct
- K-8 Social Studies/ELA Curriculum
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Staff Purchase Order Request Form
- Work Orders/Request (Que-Centre)
In compliance with Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, the Board of Education of the Oppenheim-Ephratah-St. Johnsville CSD does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, or sexual orientation.