The OESJ Department of Human Resources plays a critical support role in the day to day operations of the school district.
Human Resources supports the OESJ administrative staff in the recruitment, selection and hiring of teaching and support staff. The department also works closely with the entire staff in the implementation of union/district initiatives, bargaining agreements and Board of Education policies.
The Human Resources department oversees issues regarding fair labor practices, due process proceedings, mediation and conflict resolution, ongoing staff development, management of in-service credits, educational seminars and graduate credits, the teacher mentoring program and the maintenance of confidential personnel records.
The OESJ staff is dedicated to providing a quality, thorough and comprehensive education to all of its more than 700 students at the Elementary School and Jr./Sr. High School.
The resources below assist staff in this endeavor:
- COB Other Insurance Form
- COBRA Rights OESJ
- MVP COB Medicare Questionnaire
- New Employee On Boarding
- Notice of Special Enrollment Rights
- OMNI 403b Retirement Plan Availability
- NY44 Application Guide Tips
- NY44 MVP Enrollment Application
- CHIP Handout
- Gym Membership Reimbursement Form
- Physical Exam Reimbursement Form
- Sexual Harassment Complaint Form (sexual harassment policy #6121)
Employee Payroll Forms
Other Employee Resources
- APPR plan
- English Language Arts Curriculum Resources
- Faculty and Staff Handbook – Jr./Sr. High School
- Faculty and Staff Handbook – Elementary School
- Frontline RTI Direct
- IEP Direct
- K-8 Social Studies/ELA Curriculum
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Staff Purchase Order Request Form
- Work Orders/Request (Que-Centre)
In compliance with Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, the Board of Education of the Oppenheim-Ephratah-St. Johnsville CSD does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, or sexual orientation.