The school district will be presenting a $9.4 million capital project to the community on February 4, 2020. The project, to be paid by 98% state reimbursement and from the capital reserve, will have no impact on the tax rates.
Here is information about the proposal:
- Jan. 24 – $9.4 million capital project on Feb. 4 captures important smaller construction needs
- Jan. 22, 2020 – OESJ to hold two public sessions about the Feb. 4 vote
- Jan. 21, 2020 – Dates you need to know about the Feb/ 4 project
- Jan. 9, 2020 – Presentation to the Board of Education about the capital project
- Nov. 24, 2019 – OESJ community to consider a $9.4 million capital project on Feb. 4