The community will consider a $9.4 million capital project on Tuesday, Feb. 4. Because of the 98% state reimbursement and OESJ’s capital reserve, there will be no cost to the community for this proposal.
There are several dates that you should keep in mind:
- Wednesday, Jan. 22 – Personal registration from 2 PM to 6 PM at the elementary school, 6486 State Highway 29 St. Johnsville, NY 13452
- Jan. 28 – Applications for absentee ballots that are to be mailed must be received by today.
- Feb. 3 – Absentee ballots must be picked up by today
- Feb. 4 – Absentee ballots must be received by 5PM today
- Feb. 4 – Voting held from 12 to 8 p.m. today at both schools, depending on where you live.