Construction is humming along at both the Jr./Sr. High School and the Elementary School as part of the $24 million renovation/capital project approved by the community in December 2016.
Construction is expected to be done over two years, ending by the spring of 2020. Here’s an overview of the project:
- demolition of the maintenance building at the Jr./Sr. High School and construction of new agriculture/tech classrooms
- renovation of four science classrooms and associated roofing at the Elementary School
- addition of an elementary auditorium.
- roofing work at both schools – except for possibly the work above the elementary science rooms – would be done next summer, 2019.
- relocation/renovation of several rooms at the Jr./Sr. High School, such as the main office, Distance Learning classroom and science rooms.
Read more here – /about-us/capital-project-information/
Here are a few photos today of the ongoing construction: